GOLDEN XPRESS MERLE LABRADOODLES IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR GUARDIAN HOMES
We are committed to having every breeding dog living as a family pet in a home. Guardian Homes allow us to expand our breeding program and still have just a few dogs living as pets in our own home.
AVAILABLE DOGS AND PUPPIES
To view more LABRADOODLE puppies go to Golden Xpress Labradoodles website
- Guardians must have some previous dog experience.
- Guardians must NEVER strike the dog with an object or their hand as a form of discipline.
- Guardians must own their home and have a fully fenced yard.
- Guardians must keep the dog on a leash when outside unless the dog is in the fenced area.
- Guardians must take their dog to puppy obedience classes.
- Guardians must keep their dog groomed and the dog must be a indoor house hold pet.
- Guardians must ensure the puppy is socialized to adults, children and other dogs.
- Guardians must provide appropriate veterinary or emergency care when needed including annual shots and heartworm preventative.
- Guardians must feed the dog a diet approved by the breeder and vet.
- Guardians must not allow the dog to participate in extended strenuous running on concrete or other hard surface before 15 months of age.
- Guardians must notify breeder immediately when a female begins her heat cycle.
- Guardians must not allow a female around intact males during her cycle.
- Guardians must not allow a male to breed ANY females other than those chosen by the breeder at a time determined by the breeder.
- Guardians must live within reasonable driving distance from GOLDEN XPRESS MERLE LABRADOODLES (no more than 60 miles away).
- Guardians and all others that live within the home must be interviewed by the breeder.
- Guardians must communicate, cooperate and coordinate with the breeder regarding testing, mating, whelping, and other breeding related activities.
- The guardian family is responsible for all the routine costs of owning a dog (routine vet visits, emergency vet visits, vaccinations, heartworm preventative, grooming, flea and tick preventative).
- Any “breeding related” medical costs for the Guardian Dog are the expense of GOLDEN XPRESS MERLE LABRADOODLES. Our Guardian Homes are only responsible for routine maintenance and medical care just as they would if they had their own dog.
- Females will have a minimum of 2 litters for GOLDEN XPRESS MERLE LABRADOODLES. The family must notify us at the first sign of her heat.
- When the dog is old enough, she comes back to GOLDEN XPRESS MERLE LABRADOODLES for breeding and or whelping for about 7 weeks until the puppies are weaned. Once her breeding career is over, she will be spayed and enjoy the wonderful life she has always enjoyed and the family will receive their deposit back.
- Males are usually retained for about 5 years, but do not need to leave their families for long periods. Once their breeding career is over, he will be neutered and will enjoy the wonderful life he has always enjoyed and the family will receive their deposit back.
- If it is determined that the dog I placed with you is not needed for my GOLDEN XPRESS MERLE LABRADOODLES breeding program when he or she comes of age, the dog must be spayed or neutered, the guardian contract will be dissolved and the original pet agreement will take effect.
Please contact us if you are interested in being a guardian for one of our loveable Australian Labradoodles. email@example.com | 503 710-1265